By Nicole Drum – August 1, 2018 07:00 pm EDT Share 3 Comments 3 p>Is one of the most popular characters from the Star Wars Legends community be making an appearance in Episode IX? That’s what some fans seem to think, and actor Richard E. Grant might just be teasing it as well.Last week Lucasfilm announced the casting for the upcoming ninth and final installment of the Skywalker saga with Grant listed as being among a handful of other newcomers to the franchise. While his role wasn’t specified, fans online immediately started pointing out the similarities in appearance between Grant and one of the most popular characters in the extensive Star Wars Legends continuity — Grand Admiral Thrawn. Some fans even took to social media to post their comparison between Grant and Thrawn and that’s where things get a little more interesting. Grant himself liked a tweet responding to one of the comparisons causing fans to wonder if this is a sly confirmation of their theory.That second of three likes? That’s Grant’s official Twitter account. Now, to be fair, this is in no way confirmation that Grant is bringing Thrawn to life. The actor has received a large outpouring of… Read full this story
- 'Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker' Is Still About Nazis, Says Director J.J. Abrams
- Star Wars The Rise of Skywalker cast: Who is actually in Episode 9?
- New Star Wars Trilogy, What Is It About?
- New Star Wars: The Force Awakens Footage Coming This Thursday
- BAZ BAMIGBOYE: Drag wasn't my bag but I love it! Richard E. Grant talks about his striking new role, complete with high heels... and a 36DD bra
- Richard Herd Dies: ‘Seinfeld’s Mr. Wilhelm & ‘China Syndrome’, ‘Star Trek’ Actor Was 87
- BBC's Big Night In: Doctor Who stars Jodie Whittaker and David Tennant join forces with former Time Lords to praise NHS staff amid COVID-19 crisis
- Richard Herd, Mr. Wilhelm on 'Seinfeld,' Dies at 87
- Fortnite Season 3 Start Date: Here's When Season 2, Chapter 2 Ends To Kick Things Off
- Fortnite Season 3 Start Date: This Is When Season 2, Chapter 2 Ends
'Star Wars Episode IX': Is Richard E. Grant Teasing Thrawn Role? have 343 words, post on comicbook.com at August 1, 2018. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.