The new Samsung phone has finally been launched in all its glory: the Samsung Galaxy Note 9. At an event in New York, Samsung’s CEO DK Koh took to the stage to unveil the new phone that he has been slyly using for the past few months. With a new and updated S-Pen and a whopping battery, here’s what you need to know about the new smartphone. The new design elements of the Samsung phone The new phone looks slick but not that much different to the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 that came out last year. Samsung has kept the thin bezel (frame around the phone) to house the front camera instead of going for an iPhone X notch. But then this isn’t a phone that all the kids are going to be using as the Note series is traditionally aimed at more of a professional business crowd. The phone comes in three colours: Midnight Black, Lavender Purple and Ocean Blue, though the Ocean Blue does look exceptional alongside the new yellow S-Pen. Samsung loves an Infinity Display so the phone features the largest edge-to-edge display even on a Note. The 6.4-inch screen is a super AMOLED display to make… Read full this story
- Google debuts new Pixel 4 smartphone and more
- The All New Blackberry 8820 Smartphone - A Stylish Way to Get the Whole World in Your Hands
- Understanding the Differences Between Windows Mobile Pocket PC's and Windows Mobile Smartphones
- Samsung's Touch of Color LCD Flat Screen TV
- Latest Samsung Phones - Irresistibly Tempting
- Samsung Mobile Phones - Awesome Looks And Redefined Features
- Which is Better Washing Machine - Samsung Or LG?
- How to Sell Your House Fast For More Than the Asking Price With Seller Financed Mortgage Notes
- The Note Finder's Role
- How Do I Refresh My DNS Settings (On a Windows Based PC)?
Samsung's new Galaxy Note 9 smartphone will set you back £1,000 have 298 words, post on www.standard.co.uk at August 9, 2018. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.