Alongside a shiny new handset and a weirdly-shaped speaker, Samsung also unveiled an incredible new smart watch at its Unpacked event yesterday that people are getting seriously excited about. Nope, its not a new Gear 4, but a beautiful looking 4G Samsung Galaxy watch instead, in which you can take calls, receive messages and get notifications using the same number and data plan as their phone, while leaving your phone at home if you go out for a run or pop to the shops. Announced alongside the Samsung Galaxy Note 9, only the bluetooth version of the brand new accessory will be up for sale in the UK for now, with one phone giant holding the exclusive on it. EE will be the first UK network to support the 4G Samsung Galaxy Watch when it launches later this year, although the accessory is currently only available for pre-order on the Samsung website. There’s options between rose gold and black, although you can only get your hands on the 42mm option for now, and not the 46mm, with the former setting you back £279 according to the Samsung website. The watch also comes with a free wireless charger duo, worth £89,… Read full this story
- Best Samsung Galaxy S22 deals for May 2022 | Digital Trends
- AirPods Pro, Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro get hefty discounts at Amazon | Digital Trends
- Best Samsung Galaxy deals for April 2022 | Digital Trends
- Samsung Galaxy Watch 5: what we want to see
- The best Samsung Galaxy Watch Active deals and prices for May 2022
- Best cell phone plan deals for May 2022 | Digital Trends
- Best QLED TV deals for May 2022 | Digital Trends
- Samsung Galaxy A53 vs. Apple iPhone SE (2022) | Digital Trends
- iPhone X vs Samsung Galaxy S9: Which flagship smartphone should you buy in 2018?
- The best Samsung Galaxy S22 Plus screen protectors | Digital Trends
Samsung Galaxy Watch deals have 292 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at August 10, 2018. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.