SALT LAKE CITY, UTAH, USA, August 9, 2018 /EINPresswire.com/ — Heather Brace has been named Intermountain Healthcare senior vice president and chief people officer. She is currently a Human Resources executive business partner with Intermountain. Dan Liljenquist, currently vice president of the Enterprise Initiative Office at Intermountain, has been named senior vice president and chief strategy officer. Both Brace and Liljenquist will serve on Intermountain’s Executive Leadership Team. “Heather and Dan exemplify principle-based leadership and embody our values. Both leaders have conveyed an exciting vision for the areas they will lead,” said Intermountain CEO and President Marc Harrison, MD. “They have demonstrated the ability, through previous assignments, to take on challenging work and to engage their teams in taking innovative and strategic approaches. I am confident their leadership will strengthen us and help us deliver better care and service to our patients and our caregivers.” Two other Intermountain leaders, David Flood, current senior vice president and chief development officer, and Doug Hammer, current senior vice president, Legal Affairs and General Counsel, have been added to Intermountain’s Executive Leadership Team. Intermountain Healthcare is a Utah-based not-for-profit system of 22 hospitals, 170 clinics, a Medical Group with about 2,300 employed physicians and… Read full this story
- Subaru Names New Chief Executive Amid Emissions Investigation
- GM defense unit gets new leaders, stays quiet on plans
- VMware Named a Leader in July 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant for UEM
- Hearst CT Media names Canadian news executive as top editor
- Member of Trump’s Leadership Team Found in Motel With Teen Boy: Report
- Manley's FCA leadership team gains some outside perspective
- Can the New Leaders Get Some Elbow Room?
- VMware has been named a Leader in the IDC MarketScape
- TrueCar CEO Chip Perry is retiring; Darrow named interim leader
- Scott Pruitt, Who Opposed the EPA Every Chance He Got, Has Been Confirmed as Its New Leader
Intermountain Healthcare Names New Leaders to Executive Leadership Team have 310 words, post on world.einnews.com at August 9, 2018. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.