Visit by Cuban President of Council of State to bolster special ties President of the Council of State and Council of Ministers of Cuba Miguel Mario Diaz Canel Bermudez The official friendly visit to Vietnam by President of the Council of State and Council of Ministers of Cuba Miguel Mario Diaz Canel Bermudez from November 8-10 aims to promote the special relationship between the two countries. It is also a step to realise agreements reached during the State visit to Cuba by General Secretary of the Communist Party of Vietnam Nguyen Phu Trong in March this year and the visit to Vietnam by Vice President of the Council of State of Cuba Salvador Valdes Mesa last September. The solidarity and fraternal relationship between Vietnam and Cuba, which were fostered by Presidents Fidel Castro and Ho Chi Minh, have developed across fields. The relationship has become a valuable asset and a source of great encouragement for the revolutionary cause of each country. Since the two countries established diplomatic ties in December 1960, the solidarity, mutual support and comprehensive cooperation have been continuously consolidated. During Vietnam’s liberation war against the US, Cuba took the lead in international movements in support of Vietnam. … Read full this story
- Ethiopia: Formal Talks Begin Between Ethiopia Government and Exile Based Opposition Party ODF
- Ethiopia: PM Abiy Ahmed Tells His Cabinet the Government Is Investigating Foreign Bank Accounts Held By Senior Officials
- Nigeria: 11 Lake Chad Governors Meet Over Boko Haram
- Southern Africa: Governments' Extradition Inaction Sees Suspects Walk Free
- Good news for senior citizens: Government doubles PMVVY pension investment limit to Rs 15 lakh; extends scheme by 2 yrs
- Won’t sit next to window again, says 11-year-old injured in Valley school bus attack
- Couple to see granddaughter again after '11 years of silence'
- Nigeria: Come Out, Take Your Rightful Positions in Governance, Ekweremadu Tells Nigerian Youth
- Namibia: World Bank Tells Government to Get Private Airport Investors
- Nigeria: Lagos Government to Implement Ban On Codeine Use
Government News 8/11 have 318 words, post on english.vietnamnet.vn at August 11, 2018. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.