It’s good that Google’s famous “Don’t be evil” motto isn’t an official motto anymore, because Google is about to do a bunch of evil in the near future if a whistleblower is to be believed. Google has been working for more than a year on a new Search app for Android that would serve the Chinese market, but in the way the Chinese government wants it to operate. In other words, after pulling out of China on account of the local censorship laws, which have only become worse since then, Google seems ready to return and accept the government’s requests. Don’t Miss: A $16 accessory is all it takes to make your 4K Fire TV or Fire TV Stick as fast as possible The project is code-named Dragonfly, an Intercept report notes, and has been secretly in development since last spring, accelerating after a December 2017 meeting between Google CEO Sundar Pichai and the Kissinger of China, Wang Huning, who’s a top foreign policy adviser of China’s President Xi. Only a few hundred Google employees know about the project, said a person willing to speak up about it. The source told The Intercept “they had the moral and ethical concerns”… Read full this story
- New to Web Design? 3 Good Starting Points
- Great New iPhone Apps
- Google's Search Engine Optimization Starter Guide
- Want a Website Designer? Can They Help You Create This Profit Boosting Powerful Website Strategy
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) - What is it and How it Works?
- Small Business Website Design - How Do You Choose What's the Best Value?
- Small Business Web Design Service
- Choosing a Local Website Design Company
- Local Search - The Way to Reach Customers Via Their Computers
- The Most Important Thing You Need to Do to Be at the Top of Google
Google’s new Search app: Designed and censored in California, made for China have 297 words, post on bgr.com at August 1, 2018. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.