THE RULES1. Pick a leader, and give them over to computer control.2. Use console commands to help them out.3. Don’t use the console to (directly) kill anyone.This diary was originally serialised in PC Gamer issues 218, 219, and 220. For more quality articles about all things PC gaming, you can subscribe now in the UK and the US. A s much as I’ve enjoyed Crusader Kings II over the years, I’m still not good at it. Sure, I can embroil myself in drama and intrigue just as well as the next aristocrat, but when it comes to ambition—to expanding my kingdom and crushing my enemies—it almost always goes wrong. To counter this failing, I’ve devised a new strategy: don’t play Crusader Kings II. At least, don’t play it directly. Instead, I’m going to pick a character and use the ‘observe’ console command to hand them over to the AI. Then, as the computer does all the heavy lifting, I’ll offer support in the form of other console commands. There’s a lot I can do here: give characters gold, prestige and piety, add or remove traits and even set lovers or rivals. I can also murder people with the ‘kill’ command. I decide… Read full this story
- Using the Skills You Were Given
- Signs of Cheating Men - Here's One Fool Proof Way You Can Use to Bust a Cheating Spouse Fast
- Should People Use Call of Duty Cheats?
- How to Catch a Cheating Spouse - 7 Tactics That You Can Use to Bust a Cheating Spouse Today!
- Reverse Cellular Phone Lookup - Can it Be Used to Catch a Cheating Spouse?
- Using Presentation Skills to Close a Sale
- Using Parenting Skills to Include Kid Friendly Exercises and Bond With Kids
- Use Your Skills to Make Easy Money From Home
- Using Parenting Skills to Ensure Child Doesn't Feel Left Out
- Break Up With Your Boyfriend, He's Using Those Threesomes to Cheat On You
Crusader Kings 2 diary: How far can one AI go using wits, skill, and lots of cheats? have 336 words, post on www.pcgamer.com at August 2, 2018. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.