New jobs boost from health provider and fintech firm BelfastTelegraph.co.uk Almost 300 new jobs have been created in Dublin and Kerry at a health provider and a financial services firm. https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/republic-of-ireland/new-jobs-boost-from-health-provider-and-fintech-firm-37075506.html https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/republic-of-ireland/article37075504.ece/9c459/AUTOCROP/h342/bpanews_da83a625-91e9-494f-853e-882717829b34_1 Email Almost 300 new jobs have been created in Dublin and Kerry at a health provider and a financial services firm. Spectrum Wellness unveiled a 4 million euro investment at its Dublin base creating more than 100 new jobs. The new roles will be in account management, marketing, operations, product development and mental health case management. The investment in jobs is a clear signal about the confidence we have in the future of the company, not only in Ireland but in markets such as the UK, Europe and the US Stephen Costello Spectrum Wellness creates and builds personalised programmes for corporate clients and their employees. The 100 new jobs will treble the size of the workforce. Its 27-year-old co-founder, Stephen Costello, said the jobs have been created because of significant business growth in Ireland. “Turnover is forecast to hit 4 million euro this year, with secured contracts bringing that to 7 million euro by the end of 2019,” he said. “The investment in jobs is a clear signal… Read full this story
- New startup Pivot Health looks to disrupt healthcare staffing
- Brexit: FinTech firms fear for staff shortages and lost EU customers
- Make a New Job Pay
- Does Testosterone Replacement Therapy Boost Health in Older Men?
- Why data centers fail to bring new jobs to small towns
- Big Data Leading to New Breed of Service Provider
- How Laid-Off Workers Used Social Networks to Land New Jobs
- Are Your Tweets Costing You a New Job?
- Microsoft cloud services provide construction firm with cost-savings, increased productivity
- The 6 hottest new jobs in IT
New jobs boost from health provider and fintech firm have 307 words, post on www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk at July 3, 2018. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.