Accordingly, the new version Google Maps 9.79 for the operation system Android 4.4 (KitKat) and later will have the function to show routes for motorbikes in Vietnam. The counterpart for the operation system iOS will soon be released. As said by Google Vietnam, it has used data from countries where this task has been run in order to calculate the difference between the speed of motorcycles and that of cars. From that figure, it is able to deliver the supposed arrival time. Google has also made use of data from real motorbike users in Vietnam to compare and train its Google Maps to predict the practical speed on streets. Meanwhile, when users of this application identify imprecise information, they can use the tool named ‘Report a Problem’ at the bottom right corner of the monitor to notice Google about it for correction. In the two applications of Google Maps and Google Search, users are able to add locations or suggest information correction via the function ‘Suggest an Edit’ or ‘Add a Missing Place’. Being used in more than 200 nations and regions, Google Maps now possesses over 1 billion users per month. Each day, Google Maps show around 400 million… Read full this story
- Google's Dominance on the Web
- Google Chrome - Review
- GPS Update - Is Your Mapping Software Out of Date?
- This Map Shows If Your Town's Police Are Tapped Into Ring's Surveillance Network
- Where Can I Find a Road Trip Planner?
- 3 Proven Strategies To Get Your Plan The Attention It Deserves
- The Garmin Zumo 550 Motorcycle GPS - Motorcycle Navigation at It's Finest
- User Review of the Garmin Nuvi 750
- What a Wedding Program Ought to Include
- Finding Your Way With Sony Ericsson W890i
Google Maps to officially show routes for motorbikes in VN have 275 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at July 18, 2018. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.