“Commuters give the city its tidal restlessness; natives give it solidity and continuity; but the settlers give it passion,” he wrote. White elaborates that, regardless of where settlers may hail from, “each embraces New York with the intense excitement of first love, each absorbs New York with the fresh eyes of an adventurer, each generates heat and light to dwarf the Consolidated Edison Company.”
- New York takes 7-game win streak into game with Baltimore
- New York takes 5-game losing streak into matchup with Chicago
- New York lawmakers OK new rental protections for pricey NYC
- Des Linden decides to keep racing, enters New York City Marathon
- 2019 ALCS Preview: Houston Astros vs. New York Yankees
- NBA Rumors: Did Draymond Green Recruit Durant In New York?
- Thousands of Iranian-Americans Rally Against Rouhani in New York
- 2019 ALDS preview: New York Yankees vs. Minnesota Twins
- New York Deli is all about Astros despite name
- Two New York men have filed for ‘Danny Dimes’ trademark
Rediscover your city, New York, by taking a walking tour have 165 words, post on www.nydailynews.com at May 3, 2018. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.