A New York man has sparked outrage by assailing restaurant workers who were speaking Spanish with customers. In a video posted to Facebook, the man can be heard chastising an employee at a fast-food chain in Manhattan, telling him: “Your staff is speaking Spanish to customers!” “He spoke it, he spoke it, she’s speaking it,” the man says, pointing to individual employees. “It’s America!” Read more This barista refused to serve a man ‘being really racist’ to a Muslim “Yeah, this is America,” someone responds. Others call him ignorant and say he shouldn’t be allowed in the store. The man then appears poised to leave, but turns to issue a final threat to the employees. “My guess is they’re not documented, so my next call is to [Immigration and Customs Enforcement] to have each one of them kicked out of my country,” he says, waving his cell phone. “If they have the balls to come here and live off of my money – I pay for their welfare, I pay for their ability to be here – so the least they could do is speak English,” he adds. Before leaving, he tells one woman: “Maybe you shouldn’t eat that sandwich today…. Read full this story
- New York Man Files Lawsuit After Falling Through Sinkhole Into Nest of Rats 'the Size of Puppies'
- New York City May Lose Half Of All Bars, Restaurants, Audit Shows
- New York family buys Cole Porter's table for $18,000 at Waldorf Astoria auction after eating Christmas dinner at it for years - as 80,000 items from the NYC landmark sell for $1.5 million
- 'It literally shook the whole house!' Meteor enters Earth's atmosphere over New York creating sonic boom and a bright flash seen as far away as Toronto and Virginia
- Guy Fieri Raised $21.5M for Restaurant Workers, Praised for Doing 'More Than Congress'
- Steve Martin doffs his hat while filming new Hulu comedy series on Upper West Side of New York City
- Indoor dining in New York City will be suspended starting Monday, Cuomo says
- Indoor Dining Will Close Again in New York City Unless COVID Hospitalization Rate Improves This Week
- New York City Indoor Dining Will Shut Down Again
- Restaurants and Bars Account for Less Than 2 Percent of New COVID-19 Cases in New York
New York man caught on camera threatening to deport Spanish-speaking restaurant workers have 384 words, post on www.independent.co.uk at May 17, 2018. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.