World-Famous Hot Dog Brand Celebrates by Launching a National Sweepstakes for a Chance to Win an Unforgettable Experience at MLB All-Star Week™ /EIN News/ — SMITHFIELD, Va., April 20, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — With the Major League Baseball® (MLB) season in full swing, Nathan’s Famous® is continuing to celebrate its partnership as the Official Hot Dog of MLB, teaming the brand’s premium, fan-favorite all-beef frank with America’s national pastime for the second consecutive year. Continuing the successful momentum from the brand’s first year as an official MLB partner, Nathan’s Famous will once again be a proud supporter of the league’s “PLAY BALL” initiative, which promotes participation in all forms of baseball and softball with a special focus on engaging youth. To celebrate the partnership, Nathan’s Famous, together with MLB, has launched a national sweepstakes through which fans can enter for a chance to win an All-Star experience of a lifetime. One grand prize winner and three guests will enjoy a four-night stay in Washington D.C. during MLB All-Star Week™, along with hotel accommodations, spending cash, and tickets to the GEICO® All-Star FanFest, MLB All-Star Sunday, Gatorade® All-Star Workout Day featuring the T-Mobile® Home Run Derby, and the July 17 MLB… Read full this story
- Reported interest in Aiden McGeady from Major League Soccer
- What Marco Silva's second year at Everton must accomplish
- Photographer struck by first pitch at baseball game
- Meghan hugs Red Sox relative as royal couple watch baseball game
- Baseball player Johnny Podres and his Lithuanian heritage
- MLB: Baseball history
- These are the celebrities who have passed away this year so far
- Which celebrities have passed away so far this year?
- Meghan in surprise visit to baseball game
- How Burton's summer so far compares to League One rivals
Nathan’s Famous® Enters Second Year of Major League Baseball® Partnership have 285 words, post on world.einnews.com at April 19, 2018. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.