New Delhi: With the rising oppression of the minority communities in India, is paving the way to joint collaboration of these suppressed and oppressed communities to stand as one when the rest seems to be falling apart. Ever since the ring-wing extremists follower- saffron party has come to power at the centre, the atrocities against Muslim communities, Dalit communities and other lower class minorities have increased by many folds with law and order, which now seems to have fallen out of hand, murders, killings, heinous acts suppressing these minority communities becoming a norm now with numerous cases reported from several states were the party is reigning. Justice is being denied while others are justice deprived today ever since the saffron party has come to power. In the wake of such atrocities, a series of Dalit-Muslim conferences are being jointly held in various states such as Maharashtra, Karnataka, Uttar Pradesh and Telangana for ‘social justice’ movement in the upcoming 2019 general election. To hold such joint social justice movement is to build a long-term social alliances between the minority communities says a Jamiat Ulama-e-Hind, a Muslim organization led by Mahmood Madani. Several other members, as well as the All India Majlis-e-Mushawarat… Read full this story
- 2019 general elections: The winner gets an economy riddled with problems
- Defence industry may see spectacular growth after 2019 General Elections, says L&T's Jayant Patil
- Coalition of NGOs report on 2019 Presidential election
- General election 2019: How much can parties spend?
- Podcast | Decoding 2019: The story of the first general election in India
- UK Parliament Votes to Reject a General Election in December
- Theresa May calls for UK general election on 8 June
- MPs pledge to stop abusive language during general election
- The Sputnik Intelligent Punter’s Guide to the December 2019 UK General Election
- Unnamed voters, Ambedkar’s defeat and global praise; the trials and tribulations of India’s first general elections
Dalit-Muslim collaboration to fight injustice ahead 2019 general elections have 302 words, post on www.siasat.com at April 21, 2018. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.