The Best Actress nominee brought her mother along for the special occasion Chloe Best Oscars 2018: I, Tonya star Margot Robbie and Call Me By Your Name Timothee Chalamet each brought their mothers along as their dates for the 90th Academy Awards. See the sweet photos The red carpet at the 2018 Oscars was a family affair for two of the evening’s biggest nominees! Timothee Chalamet and Margot Robbie both brought along their gorgeous mothers to stroll the red carpet – the Call Me By Your Name star with his mother Nicole Flender and the I, Tonya nominee with hers, Sarie Kessler. Margot posed with her stunning mum, who looked gorgeous and on-trend in a black-and-pink gown, as they arrived at the event. The best actress nominee looked stunning as ever in a custom-designed white gown from Chanel, which took over 600 hours to make. The haute couture gown was designed by Karl Lagerfeld and featured embroidered draped detailing across the shoulders and bust, which reportedly required 14 members of staff to create. The blonde beauty accessorised the look with a complementing clutch bag and debuted a new hairstyle – a short bob, which she styled into loose waves. Margot… Read full this story
- Neighbours stars who made it big from Margot Robbie to Russell Crowe as soap is axed
- Timothee Chalamet ex-girlfriends: Who has the actor dated?
- Aquaman 2, Flash Delayed to 2023; Warner Bros. Unveil New Release Date Schedule
- Oscars red carpet: Dramatic sleeves, sparkly hoods and a cuttlefish in evening gloves
- Robbie Williams’ wife Ayda says she won’t hide the troubled singer’s ‘promiscuous’ past from their kids
- 23 of the Best Oscar-Nominated Screenplays of this Century
- Oscars 2022: Samuel L Jackson slams awards for “despicable s**t”
- Game of Thrones’ Peter Dinklage brings wit and heart to this movie musical of unrequited love
- 'Their souls become visible' - The Dating Show's Nina Conti on puppet dolls and life
- Mum who killed disabled daughter by slowly starving her to death jailed for 9 years
Oscars 2018: Margot Robbie and Timothee Chalamet bring their mums as dates have 322 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at March 5, 2018. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.