By Michael Hurley, CBS Boston BOSTON (CBS) — Throughout his career, and especially in the more recent years of his career, Tom Brady has dedicated himself to finding a balance. Between his hyper-focused dedication to winning football games, his family life, and his off-field business pursuits, keeping that balance can be quite the challenge. And for as much as Brady managed to speak calmly after losing Super Bowl LII to the Eagles and put on a happy face in the weeks after on social media, the man who knows the quarterback better than anybody else has said that there’s just no way Brady will ever be OK with the result of that game. “He was [nearly catatonic] this time. He got out of there pretty fast,” Tom Brady Sr. told Christopher Gasper of The Boston Globe. “He will never get over the Giants losses, and I don’t think he’ll ever get over this Eagles loss either.” Brady, of course, performed much better in this year’s loss to the Eagles (505 yards, three touchdowns, no interceptions) than he did in the two losses to the Giants (combined 542 yards, three touchdowns, one interception in two games). But Brady was stripped of the… Read full this story
- Tom Brady’s latest Instagram post has Super Bowl LI undertones
- ‘They can do whatever they want’: 6 things we learned about Tom Brady and the Patriots from Mark Leibovich’s new NFL book
- Ex-Syracuse, Jaguars coach Doug Marrone claims he doesn't watch the Super Bowl
- Josh Gordon catches first touchdown from Tom Brady as Patriots beat Colts 38-24
- Tom Brady’s son has a fantasy football team. Dad isn’t on it.
- Is Patriots Tom Brady slipping or is this strategy by the Pats?
- NFL Network to air two Philadelphia Eagles Super Bowl specials Wednesday night
- Klein '20: Who will reach the Super Bowl?
- NFL Power Rankings 2018: Who's the Favorite for the Super Bowl Heading into Week 1?
- Tom Brady's Future: Patriots QB Reveals How Long He Wants to Play For
Tom Brady Sr. Doesn’t Think His Son Will Ever Get Over Super Bowl Loss To Eagles have 333 words, post on boston.cbslocal.com at February 26, 2018. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.