The quarterback free-agent market, QB draft class, Panthers sale, Jon Gruden’s return and much more by Will Brinson @WillBrinson Feb 19, 2018 at 7:55 am ET • 16 min read The NFL season came and went with the same speed you treat a holiday gathering that involves your weird drunk uncle asking you how to use Twitter. But there will be no breaks — or brakes — on this bullet train toward the 2018 season. We are careening right into the offseason, and there is promise for this to be a very weird and very intense offseason.Like anything NFL-related, the offseason will focus on quarterbacks. But unlike most offseasons, we’re getting multiple young quarterbacks available in free agency and a huge pile of them available in the draft. It’s a good time to need a quarterback, but it’s also going to be a wild game of musical chairs for those teams.Let’s dive into those storylines as well as the 10 things I’m watching for this offseason. Love, hate or have a better suggestion? Holler at me on Twitter @WillBrinson.1. Where does Kirk Cousins land?If someone asked me what I’m most curious about this offseason, it’s Kirk Cousins No. 1 and… Read full this story
- Heisman Watch: QBs jockey for early position
- NFL Buzz: Latest free agency updates
- Do The NFL's Anti-Domestic Violence Initiatives Actually Even Exist?
- No More, The NFL's Domestic Violence Partner, Is A Sham
- Market may go down from here: Rahul Chadha
- Quarterly report for topsy turvy NFL season
- NFL Countdown: Previewing Week 3’s games
- How NFL teams approach uncapped free agency
- NFL Third Quarter Report: How things have changed
- Countdown: Previewing NFL Week 17
The 10 biggest NFL offseason storylines to watch: A QB market unlike any we've seen have 269 words, post on www.cbssports.com at February 19, 2018. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.