What Is Search Engine Optimization? Every business, no matter the size or industry, has a website that usually includes webpages listing the key products and services it’s trying to sell. Most also have other webpages devoted to targeted content the organization needs surfaced more prominently in Google’s search results than its competitors. That’s what the “optimization” part of SEO is looking to accomplish. It’s a nitty-gritty game of keyword- and research-driven leapfrog, made significantly more complicated by Google’s penchant for changing all of the rules every few months. That’s where SEO tools come in. The emphasis on tools, meaning plural, is important. There’s no one magical way to plop your website atop every single search results page, at least not organically. If you want to buy a paid search ad spot, then Google AdWords will happily take your money. This will certainly put your website at the top of Google’s search results but always with an indicator that yours is a paid position. To win the more valuable and customer-trusted organic search spots (meaning those spots that start below all of those marked with an “Ad” icon), a balanced and comprehensive SEO strategy is a must-have. This can be broken… Read full this story
- Which Is the Best Game of 2017?
- Rank: San Antonio high schools with the best teachers in 2017
- Gentlemen's Best Gear for 2017
- Best wishes for 2017 from BSCB
- Fashion for a good cause: Ready or Not Foundation presents annual Best Dressed Luncheon 2017
- The best grilling tools you can buy this summer
- The best cookbooks of 2017
- Best of Reno 2017 contest results are here
- Must-have Power Tools
- The Best Sex Posts of 2017
The Best SEO Tools of 2017 have 287 words, post on sea.pcmag.com at January 26, 2018. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.