We sent Brendan to a castle in Poland to witness a giant session of strategy game Europa Universalis IV [official site]. In th is final report , he tells us of the manipulative merchant kings of India, and how blood money corrupted the world. You can read part 1 hereI’m eating soup with the ministers from Malaysia, Italy and Bavaria when the head diplomat of Mughal India comes to our table and starts talking about money again. His long black robe flows over his thin frame, a matching velvet cap on his curly dark hair.“The Ottoman have trade locked up,” he says. The Italian minster smiles. You can always trust a Mughal to talk about markets. Soon, all the world leaders at the table are speaking in impenetrable detail about world affairs – intricacies and intrigue, money and merchants. It’s like sitting in a restaurant with the Illuminati. They smirk, they joke, they laugh. Tomorrow, they will be at war. Anywhere between 7-10 million people will die.For anyone catching up, I’m living in a castle surrounded by young men who run the world. The Norwegians are squabbling with a finally-united Ireland, the Moldavians have assimilated into Poland, and the boys… Read full this story
- The World Is Yours In This Massive PC Strategy Game
- Luke's Top 10 Games Of 2013
- Game Of Thrones Power Rankings: The Iron Throne
- Valve's Controller Has Been Tested. Here Are Some Impressions. [UPDATE]
- OK, But Do Dragons Ever Run Out of Fire?
- The Journey To Kill Everyone In
- Something to celebrate: 50 favourite places in the UK
- A Slave's Legacy Lives On in World War II
- Destiny Nostalgia
- The one place where it’s possible to truly see the night sky – Ross Andersen
Kings of the castle: the forty-person strategy game of Europa Universalis IV held in a Polish fortress, part 2 have 281 words, post on www.rockpapershotgun.com at October 18, 2017. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.