It’s never been a better time to be an off-road truck enthusiast. There are more choices than ever before, and American automakers produce three of the most capable trucks: the 2017 Chevrolet Colorado ZR2, 2017 Ford F-150 Raptor, and 2017 Ram 2500 Power Wagon. But which one of these factory off-roaders is best? We took ’em to eastern Canada to find out.I lay on the ground, defenseless. Blood dripped down my forehead. I knew the next assault was coming. I could hear the bastards coming before I could see them.Minutes earlier, five words had just changed our—my—entire morning: “The Ram has a flat.” It was a Tuesday somewhere along a rutted two-lane gravel road in the remote Canadian province of Newfoundland and Labrador. We were 75 miles from our origin that day in Port Hope Simpson and 75 miles (and an hour and a half of driving) from the can’t-miss ferry from the Labrador mainland to the island of Newfoundland.The timing of the flat was, to use polite language, really inconvenient. We pulled our Ram Power Wagon onto the shoulder, parked our companion vehicles next to it, and rushed our tire change. But we were not quick enough to avoid… Read full this story
- 2020 College football coach rankings: Chip Kelly falls among Power Five coaches ranked 65-26
- Everything you need to know about the Tesla Cybertruck
- U.S. auto industry returns to life after lockdown
- 100 Days Out: College football names, games, storylines as we count down to Week 1 of the 2020 season
- The 16 big college basketball programs currently coached by the greatest coach in their school's history
- 100 Day Countdown: College football's top stories, names, games for 2015
King in the North: Chevrolet Colorado ZR2 vs. Ford F-150 Raptor vs. Ram 2500 Power Wagon have 274 words, post on www.motortrend.com at August 6, 2017. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.