Story highlights Mark Preston: Even with Trump’s historically low approval ratings, Tom Perez still has a lot of work to do to restore faith in the Democratic Party The limelight on the administration is taking away from the attention that the Democrats need to gather support for their agenda Mark Preston is CNN’s executive director of political programming and senior political analyst. He hosts “Full Stop with Mark Preston” on SiriusXM POTUS 124. His full interview with DNC Chairman Tom Perez can be heard on Saturday at 12 p.m. ET, Sunday at 1 a.m. ET, and Sunday at 5 p.m. ET. Follow him at @prestonCNN. (CNN)Defeated, yet defiant, Democratic activists and demonstrators flooded streets across the country and around the world in late January to protest Donald Trump, who just 24 hours earlier was sworn-in as the 45th President of the United States. In Washington, it was a startling sight to see: where Trump supporters had watched his inauguration one day before, now political opponents stood in their place. The official name of the protest was the Women’s March, but it became something bigger, much bigger, and expanded to include many traditional Democratic Party constituencies including environmental groups and unions…. Read full this story
- Trump formally launches re-election campaign at Florida rally
- Mueller and Trump: Born to wealth and raised to lead. Then, they made sharply different choices.
- If Trump runs against Amazon, he will lose
- Declaration signed at Trump-Kim summit has commitments but no plan, leaving US analysts unimpressed
- Trump defends policies on North Korea, US-Mexico border during Las Vegas visit
- Melania Trump makes second border visit to see migrant children
- Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin to hold first summit talks in Finland
- Republicans few and far between come to Trump’s defense after his remarks with Putin get shredded as ‘disgraceful’
- Former CIA director John Brennan said Trump’s press conference with Putin was ‘treasonous’ — here’s what legal experts say
- Under fire in Congress, US Secretary of State Pompeo defends Trump's summit with Putin
Has Trump really united the Democrats? have 332 words, post on edition.cnn.com at August 16, 2017. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.