Share This Story! Let friends in your social network know what you are reading about Facebook Email Twitter Google+ LinkedIn Pinterest Ban single-use plastic bags in New York, Gov. Andrew Cuomo says The Democratic governor has proposed a bill that would ban single-use plastic bags, with certain exceptions. Sent! A link has been sent to your friend’s email address. Posted! A link has been posted to your Facebook feed. 2 Join the Conversation To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the Conversation Guidelines and FAQs Subscribe Today Log In Subscribed, but don’t have a login? Activate your digital access. Jon Campbell, @JonCampbellGAN Published 2:28 p.m. ET April 23, 2018 | Updated 4:47 p.m. ET April 23, 2018 CLOSE Gov. Cuomo is showing support for banning single-use shopping bags after New York City mayor Bill De Blasio called for a ban on plastic bags. Natasha Vaughn, Albany Bureau CONNECT TWEET LINKEDIN 2 COMMENT EMAIL MORE ALBANY – Gov. Andrew Cuomo on Monday called for a ban on plastic carryout bags at stores across New York, calling them an environmental scourge that needs to be addressed. Cuomo, a Democrat, introduced a bill that prevent groceries, convenience stores and all other… Read full this story
- New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo Says Pro Sports Teams Can Hold Training Camps In State
- As Virus Deaths Lower, New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo Says State Is "Decidedly in the Reopening Phase"
- New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo meets with Trump at the White House
- New York Governor Andrew Cuomo says "you're going to see pain" as economy reopens
- New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo asks for professional sports to return to state without fans at stadiums
- James Woods Brands New York Gov. ‘Killer Cuomo’ over Nursing Home Scandal
- Gov. Andrew Cuomo says MOST new coronavirus cases in New York are people who are leaving their homes to go shopping and exercise - and NOT from essential workers
- Gov. Andrew Cuomo says New York's professional sports teams can start training again because residents are ready for a 'return to normalcy'
- New York Governor Andrew Cuomo Meets With Donald Trump, Rips Mitch McConnell And Congress On ‘Blue State Bailout’ Claims
- BMC gets cracking on retailers stocking single-use plastic bags
Ban single-use plastic bags in New York, Gov. Andrew Cuomo says have 368 words, post on www.democratandchronicle.com at July 11, 2017. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.