ROCKET League is being released onto the Nintendo Switch later this year complete with cross-platform play, it was announced today.The highly-addictive vehicle-driving football game has been a huge success since it was released on PC and PS4 in 2015.And at Nintendo’s E3 press conference, developers Psyonix revealed the title was coming to the console in late 2017.It will launch with the same content, features and updates as other platforms.It will also have exclusive battle-cars and customisation options such as Mario and Luigi hat toppers.Rocket League will also be playable in all formats of the Switch including handheld, docked and tabletop.It was also feature local multiplayer and online, which can cater for up to eight players.And cross-platform play was the biggest plus to Switch version of Rocket League, enabling you to team up with Steam and Xbox One users.But according to Psyonix’s website, it does not look like PlayStation 4 will be linked.Others games Nintendo announced at their conference was a Pokemon RPG coming to the Switch in more than one year’s time.Details about Zelda: Breath of the Wild’s DLC emerged along with Mario Odyssey’s release date of 27 October.We’re also getting Metroid Prime 4, Xenoblade Chronicles 2, Kirby, Yoshi and Fire… Read full this story
- Nintendo’s Switch had a great first year, but has a long way to go
- Every Big Game Coming Out In Spring 2018
- Fortnite: How to download Battle Royale on Mobile, PS4, Xbox, PC for FREE before Season 4
- Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp: Everything you need to know!
- The Smash Masters League Is The Latest And Greatest Attempt At Organizing Competitive Smash
- Wolfenstein 2 for Nintendo Switch: Everything you need to know!
- How two best mates from Kirkby went from Sunday League to League One
- Super League news: What does Wembley sale mean for Challenge Cup Final?
- PS4 vs Xbox One vs Wii U: Which One is Right For You?
- Watch Dogs 3 CONFIRMED by Ubisoft: Leaked PS4, Xbox and PC game to be revealed at E3 2018?
Nintendo E3 conference: Rocket League coming to Switch in late 2017 complete with cross-platform play… but not to PS4? have 336 words, post on www.thesun.ie at June 13, 2017. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.