For free real time breaking news alerts sent straight to your inbox sign up to our breaking news emails Sign up to our free breaking news emails Mercedes Lewis Hamilton (British) Car: 44 Age: 32 Starts: 188 Wins: 53 Championships: 3 (2008, 2014, 2015) Recommended Ten years on Hamilton and Alonso have contrasting hopes for F1 season After last season's championship disappointment, Hamilton begins 2017 what something of a point to prove. Seeing Nico Rosberg claim the title from him will have hurt, and with the German leaving the sport, Hamilton will feel he's been robbed of the chance to prove he is the better driver. However, he has other concerns to look out for, with the challenge of Ferrari looking a much bigger threat this season. Greatness awaits for Hamilton if he can claim the title this season, as he'll match both Sebastian Vettel and Alain Prost in winning four world championships, with just Michael Schumacher and Juan Manuel Fangio ahead of him. Valtteri Bottas (Finnish) Car: 77 Age: 27 Starts: 77 Wins: 0 After agreeing to stay with Williams, Bottas finds himself the main benefactor of Rosberg's retirement as he moves to the reigning champions for 2017. Bottas… Read full this story
- F1 Turkish Grand Prix - Red Bull Team Makes Short and Long Term Mistakes
- Hamilton is F1 Driver's Champion - Barely
- The Most Disappointing Formula One Drivers in 2008
- The Top Formula One Drivers in the 2008 Season
- Can Lewis Hamilton Win the F1 Championship?
- Predictions For the 2009 F1 Championship
- The 2009 McLaren Mercedes - Caution For Lewis Hamilton Fans
- Lewis Hamilton - A Critic Pays Homage to a Great Run in Australia
- F1 - Is Ferrari Starting to Fade?
- World Rally Championships - Is Sebastien Loeb Dominance Good?
F1 2017: Driver-by-driver guide as Lewis Hamilton and Sebastian Vettel set sights on world championship have 278 words, post on www.independent.co.uk at March 23, 2017. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.