Century Pacific Food Inc., the country’s largest canned food company, on Wednesday said its net earnings for the first three months of the year grew by almost half to P636 million. In a statement, the company said during the first quarter of the year its net income grew by 45 percent to P636 million from P438 million during the similar period last year. The company attributed its strong performance to increasing local demand for its branded products, lower prices of key raw materials, and the financial consolidation of newly acquired Century Pacific Agricultural Ventures Inc. (CPAVI). Century Pacific’s revenues were up by 22 percent to P6.40 billion from the P5.24 billion posted during the same period a year before. Sales from the three branded businesses – marine, meat and milk – grew by 15 percent year-on-year and continue to account for 78 percent of the company’s topline. “The domestic economy remains vibrant and our strong market position has allowed us to benefit from increased per capita consumption. Improved sales distribution and well-executed marketing campaigns have also helped us sustain double digit growth, enough to offset weakness in our private-label tuna export business where the global situation remains challenged,” CNPF’s Chief… Read full this story
- TCS Q1 net climbs 28.5% on growth in North America, U.K.
- TCS Q1 result: Net profit falls 2.6% to Rs 9,008 crore; growth across verticles boosts revenue by 3.9%
- HDFC Bank Q1 profit jumps 16.1% to Rs 7,729.6 crore, NII rises 8.6%
- HDFC Bank Q1 results: Profit rises 16.1% to Rs 7,730 crore, misses Street estimates
- HDFC Bank reports 14% increase in Q1 net, performance hit by second COVID-19 wave
- Bajaj Finance Q1 profit rises 4.2% to Rs 1,002 crore, asset quality weakens
- HDFC AMC Q1 profit after tax rises 14% to Rs 345.45 crore
- Pacific nation Fiji declares itself coronavirus-free
- HCL revenue up 12% in Q1, looks to hire 22,000 freshers
- What is income inequality, anyway?
Century Pacific Q1 income climbs 45% have 298 words, post on www.manilatimes.net at May 4, 2016. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.