It seems like just last September that we were queueing up to preorder the new iPhone. Oh, wait—it was. Well, if you sat out the last preordering bonanza because large displays just aren’t your thing, not to worry: There’s a new iPhone on the block, and it looks almost exactly like the 4-inch iPhones of yore. It’s called the iPhone SE, and it’s almost identical to the iPhone 5s in looks (which is a very good thing) but with all of the power packed into the 6s.Here’s how to get this thing: Online preorders start very, very late Wednesday evening—or really, really early Thursday morning, depending on which coast you’re on—so we hope you don’t have to work in the morning. There are a few avenues through which you can preorder. Apple.com might be the place you turn to first, but if the online store fails you, the Macworld staff has successfully preordered many a device in the Apple Store app for iOS. Apple also recommends the app for a smooth preordering experience. (Seriously, we often turn to the app before we even attempt the website. It just works™.)The four major carriers will all sell you an iPhone SE Wednesday… Read full this story
- iPhone SE (2020) vs. iPhone 11: Can Apple’s budget phone beat a flagship?
- iPhone SE (2020) vs. Samsung Galaxy A51: Budget battle
- iPhone SE 2nd Gen has a lot of parts that can be swapped with the iPhone 8: iFixit teardown
- iPhone SE is made from the 'best' of these iPhones, reveals iFixit
- No, it’s not a bug! Apple iPhone SE’s haptic touch doesn’t work with notifications
- Apple CEO Tim Cook on iPhone SE being faster than fastest Android phones
- Apple might be making a plus-sized version of the entry-level iPhone SE 2
- Teardown by iFixit reveals iPhone SE is mostly made from iPhone 8 parts
- iFixit identifies which iPhone 8 parts can be used in the new iPhone SE
- How the new iPhone SE's portrait mode tries to out-Google the Pixel
How, when, and where to preorder the iPhone SE have 351 words, post on www.macworld.com at March 23, 2016. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.