Unless you’re flying first class, you can’t expect much from most airlines. The majority of them leave much to be desired, but some are worse than others. Travel + Leisure has named the world’s worst airlines for in-flight service. The rankings are purely subjective, but it’s based on feedback from their World’s Best Awards Survey. You can read the survey methodology here. Their top ten worst include: Spirit Airlines, Domestic Allegiant, Domestic EasyJet, International American Eagle, Domestic Frontier Airlines, Domestic US Airways, Domestic United Airlines, Domestic AirTran Airways, Domestic American Airlines, Domestic Air China, International In explaining their rankings, respondents cited poor customer service, a lack of in-flight entertainment, and overall inattentiveness, among other complaints. To see the full list, head to the link below, and you can check out their best airlines for in-flight service here. World’s Worst Airlines for In-Flight Service | Travel + Leisure Photo by Didgeman.
- Coronavirus support package for domestic airlines announced as REX warns 'only weeks of reserves left'
- U.S. airlines face ruin: Delta asks the White House for a bailout as almost all carriers cut their international flights amid coronavirus pandemic
- Airlines seek $50 billion U.S. bailout to survive coronavirus turbulence
- Qantas boss Alan Joyce defends laying off 20,000 workers and says coronavirus is the worst crisis to EVER hit the aviation industry
- Airlines including Delta and United send planes into storage at giant 'boneyard' airbase in the Arizona desert as they drastically scale back operations amid coronavirus crisis
- UK is now worst offender for sending cases to China as family-of-six become latest to take infection home
- Qantas flights direct from London to Perth – we reveal the hell of flying non-stop for 17 hours from Australia in economy on the UK’s longest route
- Airlines turn to cargo for revenue as U.S. Senate nears industry aid vote
- It's self-isolation Monday: Millions of workers start working from home to leave trains, tubes and roads empty and some services facing the axe completely as Britain faces up to coronavirus crisis
- Coronavirus: Over 6,000 dead globally, Italy worst hit after China
The Airlines With the Worst In-Flight Service have 350 words, post on lifehacker.com at December 26, 2015. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.