BEDFORD, United Kingdom – As the distressing attacks in Paris were occurring last night, some of Britain’s most high profile and notorious Islamist extremists gathered just north of London, unimpeded, to tell hundreds of British Muslims to “struggle” for an “Islamic State.” Breitbart London was there.At the “Quiz a Muslim” event held last night in the Corn Exchange in Bedford, panelists called British values “junk”, demanded that Muslims should “define” British law, and ominously, appeared to suggest Muslims were at war with the British. The event was organised and chaired by Bedford-born blogger Dilly Hussain; an avid Islamist and a supporter of a global Islamic caliphate. Mr Hussain described the event as “sort of like an Islamic Question time” – except during Question Time, there are usually disagreements. This event saw an all-male panel of “community leaders” talking to a completely segregated room, with little to disagree on. One panellist billed to appear – Hamza Tzortzis – did not show. It is not known whether this was related to the recent revelations that showed him appearing on the extra-marital affairs website, Ashley Madison. From left to right: Haitham al-Haddad, Sulaiman Ghani, Adnan Rashid, Dilly Hussain, Taji Mustafa, Abdur Raheem Green, Moazzam Begg (Breitbart London/Rachel Megawhat) The group addressed the… Read full this story
- Becoming Mujahida: Recruiting Western Wives for Islamist Jihadists
- UK Based F-15Es Flew A Secret Long-Range Mission Over Africa On Monday
- The Unlikely Struggle Of The Family Whose Neighbor Is Area 51
- UK PM looking to outlaw encrypted online communication
- Saving the Net from the surveillance state: Glenn Greenwald speaks up (Q&A)
- The Makeup Industry's Frustrating Cycle of Struggle and Progress for Women of Color
- Former home secretary: 'France tapped UK government emails'
- UN condemns Isis genocide against Yazidis in Iraq and Syria
- 'He died as he lived – a coward': Isis victims' relatives on Baghdadi's death
- U.N. Official: ISIS is 'Institutionalizing Sexual Violence'
EXCLUSIVE: As Paris Burned, UK Muslims Told To ‘Struggle’ For Islamic State In Unprecedented Islamist Show Of Force have 310 words, post on www.breitbart.com at November 14, 2015. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.