Hurible badda flabber? Wibble durble booby. Fasherk! Yes, you don’t need to speak Simlish to know The Sims 4 is now out and ready to let you spend your precious life ensuring little computer people have far sexier and more successful ones. Only now you can’t drown them in your pool. Does the rest have what it takes to compensate for that shocking omission? Here’s Wot I Think…The Sims sequels are odd things. Normally, you sit down with a new game to see the world expanded, a game made deeper, the stakes raised higher. In this series though, it’s inevitably a clearing of the board, a throwing out of all the really cool stuff and also Katy Perry’s Sweet Treats so that it can be repackaged and resold later on. We all know that’s going to happen. The Sims is as shameless about it as a Lego starter kit composed entirely of lime-green flat pieces. Soon enough, there will be pets, there will be goofy new destinations to visit, there will be a whole array of exciting DLC opportunities to fill your life and credit card statements. The only person apparently not aware that this is more a core to… Read full this story
- Oliver Sim’s Honest Fantasies
- For many neurodiverse people, 'The Sims' has been a lifelong comfort
- Chloe Sims gives Towie an ultimatum after row that saw her quit cast trip and it could spell the end of her time on show
- The iPhone 14 won’t have a SIM tray in the US
- Sheila Sim, 38, pregnant with 2nd child after only trying 1 round
- Power running Sims sparks Southern's offense in rout
- Flying a Halo spaceship in Microsoft Flight Sim shouldn't work this well
- Analyst: Apple to offer eSIM-only iPhone 14 and ‘business-friendly’ dual eSIM/physical SIM model
- Sheila Sim's daughter started swimming at 3 months old. Can your kids do the same?
- This PS1-style, cozy horror dating sim demo was made entirely by college students
Wot I Think: The Sims 4 have 325 words, post on www.rockpapershotgun.com at September 10, 2014. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.