Most racers will freely admit that they are not all that concerned with hitting the wall, getting together with another car, or getting caught up in any type of accident that comes with short track racing. However, when you ask those same racers about fire their tune may just change. No racer wants to face the prospect of his or her race car catching on fire after a wreck or blown motor. But the fact of the matter is fires do happen in short track racing and when they do the results are not always pretty especially at tracks where the safety crews are not adequately equipped. Clearly one of the most important items you can have, regardless of the division you race, is a firesuit. We have written much over the past several years about suits, TPP, one layer versus two layer and so on, but they are not going to be included in this story. However, we did want to kick it off with a short but telling story concerning suits from one of our resident project car drivers, Dalton Zehr. “Most tracks only require a single-layer suit. Granted, they breathe much nicer than a three-layer suit, but… Read full this story
- 10 Things To Do When He Loses His Erection
- Fortnite season 9, week 3 challenge guide: Throw the flying disc toy and catch it
- Kesha dons eye-catching ensemble of luxe gold print jumpsuit and snakeskin boots at LAX as she promotes forthcoming album High Road
- 8 best things to do in L.A.: Mariinsky Ballet, family Halloween festival and more
- 'Pokémon Go' Team Rocket Invasion: How to Catch and Purify Shadow Pokémon
- 9 best things to do in L.A., including Yuja Wang in concert and an Irish ‘Swan Lake’
- Kacey Musgraves brightens things up in cropped neon yellow dress as she strikes pose at ACM event... one day before big awards show
- Stranger Things couple Charlie Heaton and Natalia Dyer hit Paris Fashion Week looking trendy at Christian Dior S/S 2020 show
- Devastated family tell how girl, four, turned blue and suddenly died at home after 'catching a cold'
- Stranger Things 4
5 Things That Will Catch On Fire have 347 words, post on www.hotrod.com at May 11, 2014. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.