LOS ANGELES — So much in the Coliseum on Saturday night was predicated on a chance.For the USC Trojans it was snapping a four-game losing streak to No. 4 Stanford. For Andre Heidari, it was a chance at redemption.All of which were successful after Heidari drilled a game-winning 47-yard field goal with 19 seconds remaining to lift USC to a 20-17 win over Stanford (8-2, 6-2 Pac-12) in front of 93,607 fans inside a sold-out Coliseum. “I did what I need to do and I’m just thankful for my team to put me in that position,” Heidari said. “It was a good feeling.”For Heidari to have a chance to be the hero, it was Orgeron who gave his team a chance. Coach O rolled the dice and succeeded. With 1:23 left in the game and USC (8-3, 5-2 Pac-12) facing a fourth down and two at their own 48-yard line, the Trojans called a timeout but the decision was already made.Added Orgeron: “I knew I was taking a chance but I looked in these guys’ eyes and I knew they wanted to go for it and I knew they wanted to win the game. I wanted to give them a… Read full this story
- Arden Key is back at LSU and Ed Orgeron says he's 'convinced' his troubles are over
- Biden under pressure to prove he can thwart new GOP attacks
- The Night Richie Sambora Left Bon Jovi: 'He Just Didn't Come to Work'
- Migos Rapper Quavo Claims He Just Bought a Tiger and Fans Are Outraged
- BBC's quick-fix licence fee deal will have long-term consequences
- Newsmaker: The quick fix on the pitch
- Soccer PIX: No quick fix for Atletico; Inter held again
- Casualty’s Charles Venn proves he’s soap’s sexiest star as he celebrates four years on the show
- Chrissy Teigen Admits Defeat After Idris Elba Proves He Was Hotter Than John Legend in the '90s
- Stephanie Grisham: Trump's impeachment legal team will prove he did nothing wrong
Orgeron proving he’s more than just a quick fix have 323 words, post on www.foxsports.com at November 16, 2013. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.