Vietnamese books attract attention at Frankfurt Book Fair Slovenian Modrijan Publishing House, China National Publications Import and Export Corp, partners from Malaysia, Canada, France and Colombia have offered cooperation and purchase of copyrights from local publishers. Vietnamese participants include the Ho Chi Minh City Book Distribution Joint Stock Company-Fahasa, Phuong Nam Cultural Corp., Dai Truong Phat Company, Tre Publishing House, Dong A Book Company, Ho Chi Minh City General Publishing House, First News, Thong Nhat Print Company, Viet Book Company, Phuong Dong Company and Thai Thinh Intellectual Company. Publishers have presented to international readers more than 1,000 books and e-books on various subjects introducing Vietnamese tradition, cultural, land and people. Exchanges and forums on Vietnamese books and cooperation will be held during the book fair. 2013 Frankfurt International Book Fair was held from October 9-13. The event is one of the world’s largest trade fairs for books, attracting a large number of publishers from around the globe. Heineken announces raft of events Heineken Viet Nam will stage a celebration series for the first time throughout Viet Nam in the coming months. Youth in Da Nang (October 26), Nha Trang (November 23) and Can Tho (December 7) will take part in…
- Is the London Book Fair supporting Chinese censorship?
- Ferrante fever grows as fans gather across Italy for book launch
- 32 Books We Can’t Wait to Read in 2020
- A hunger for books
- Feature: China-India cultural contacts photo exhibition, major attraction at book fair in New Delhi
- China-India cultural contacts photo exhibition, major attraction at book fair in New Delhi
- HCM City to host Cho Lon food fair
- Amitav Ghosh to pen three new books, 'Jungle-nama' will hit the stands this year
- HCM City to host Chợ Lớn food fair
- HCM City’s Book Street celebrates 4th birthday
Vietnamese books attract attention at Frankfurt Book Fair have 287 words, post on at October 15, 2013. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.