1. Withings Smart Scale and Health Companion App The Withings Health Companion iPhone app helps your overall health, whether you aim to lose weight, stay fit, keep a low blood pressure or sleep better. If you hope to lose weight before this season's holiday parties, use the Withings Smart Scale, which works like any old scale – except that it automatically records your weight, fat mass and BMI and syncs with your computer or iPhone using Bluetooth technology, so you can track your progress. Price : Withings Health Companion App — Free; Withings Smart Scale — $199 2. Withings Smart BP Monitor With the upcoming holidays, it might be a good idea to lower your blood pressure in anticipation of your in-laws. Use the Withings Smart BP Monitor to measure and track your blood pressure. Just wrap the monitor around your arm and plug into your iPhone , iPad, iPod or home computer. Download the Withings Health Companion app to record the measurement and track your progress over time. Price : Withings Health Companiion App — Free; Withings Smart BP Monitor — $129 3. Zero Sleep Manager Pro+ With late nights and early commutes, catching up on sleep is crucial… Read full this story
- The best iPhone apps (September 2020)
- iPhone 12 accessories: what kit do we expect will come with the new iPhone?
- The best Android apps (September 2020)
- Here are a few of our favorite apps for sleeping better
- Government blocks 118 mobile apps, including PUBG
- Trai launches app to check real-time internet speed
- New iPhone 12 release date, price, specs, leaks and all the news you need to know
- Woot's huge phone and accessory sale discounts Samsung, Google Pixel, and iPhone models today
- Apple may not bundle accessories with iPhone 12 models: Report
- Nab an iPhone with Fortnite installed -- for, um, $5,000
10 Ambitious iPhone Apps, Accessories for Your Workout have 282 words, post on mashable.com at November 30, 2012. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.