posted on 30 Jul 2012, 04:55 15 1. Sniggly (Posts: 7305; Member since: 05 Dec 2009) Wow. Holy s**t. I feel sorry for the guy. posted on 30 Jul 2012, 05:21 7 2. Ray.S (Posts: 399; Member since: 19 Jul 2011) I second that. posted on 30 Jul 2012, 06:26 6 5. SonyFTW2020 (Posts: 311; Member since: 03 May 2012) yea thats messed up but a least he was brave enough to go after the guy….sadly more of them were waiting….yikes! 🙁 posted on 30 Jul 2012, 13:12 2 17. Mxyzptlk (unregistered) Yes. But why would you flash an iPad on a subway in the first place? posted on 31 Jul 2012, 16:17 0 26. denied911 (banned) (Posts: 361; Member since: 31 May 2012) buy nexus 7, it is only 199$ posted on 30 Jul 2012, 05:27 0 3. Neoxx (Posts: 1; Member since: 30 Jul 2012) I’m sorry but just because it was an iPad that was stolen doesn’t mean this is Tech-News. Sorry for that guy, though. posted on 30 Jul 2012, 06:00 0 4. p0rkguy (Posts: 685; Member since: 23 Nov 2010) I’m from Brooklyn and this isn’t even newsworthy. posted on 30 Jul 2012, 07:29 0… Read full this story
- Cash returned after thief steals elderly man's disabled daughter respite fund
- Millwall 3 Argyle 2 REPORT: Pilgrims beaten in Carabao Cup thriller
- CCTV cameras help catch thief stealing £38k of goods
- Russia grants new work permits to thousands of North Koreans, WSJ reports
- Alphabet shuts Google+ social media platform after covering up data breach: WSJ report
- Norman Cook will not comment on reports Zoe Ball offered Radio 2 breakfast show
- Miley Cyrus tells critics to get used to her dating other people. 'I am grown now'
- Thief steals razor blades from Superdrug
- Footage captures brazen thief stealing hot tub in broad daylight
- Garage thief steals car, 2,000 litres of fuel and £1,000
Comments for : WSJ reporter gets beaten up after a thief steals his date's iPad have 263 words, post on www.phonearena.com at July 30, 2012. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.