You can subscribe to just about anything on the web — toiletries , beauty products , organic snacks — and now, one mom has created an online subscription service for baby clothes, Good Karma Clothing. “This wouldn’t work in a small community,” Sharon Schneider, Good Karma founder and CEO, told Mashable . “It’s the network effect that I need.” Subscribers receive one seven-outfit bundle at a time, which they later return once their child grows. The outfits come at three different levels — basic, for $27.99 a month, better, for $45 a month, and boutique, for $75 a month. The prices are pegged at the cost of a single new outfit. Schneider is in the process of developing a “Netflix-like” experience for subscribers, where they will tell her “loves monkeys” or “no princesses” and she will be able to recommend outfits based on user preferences. Schneider, a mother of three, came up with the idea while she was boxing up her daughter’s old clothes to send to her sister, who had a younger daughter. She realized it would be great if there was a service that could connect moms with clothing for their quickly growing children. SEE ALSO: Recycle Your… Read full this story
- ‘The Baby-Sitters Club’s’ Momona Tamada on Playing Asian American Pop Culture Icon Claudia Kishi
- Netflix fans shocked by steamy sex scenes in new series Dark Desire saying it’s ‘like watching porn’
- ‘The Baby-Sitters Club’ review: Netflix’s charming reboot hits all the right chords for kids and parents alike
- Nikki Bella shows off her stunning baby clothes haul before revealing she promised Artem she'd tone it down: 'I have a shopping issue'
- New on Netflix in July 2020 - from The Umbrella Academy season 2 to Good Girls
- Snowpiercer’s LJ actress hints that season 3 is in the works after ‘good news’ from show boss
- Weavers of Erode’s 1010 Colony now weave cradle cloths for newborns
- Away cast: Who stars in the Netflix series with Hilary Swank and Ray Panthak?
- PICTURE EXCLUSIVE: Evan Ross tenderly caresses pregnant wife Ashlee Simpson's baby bump as they soak up the sun on relaxing babymoon in Hawaii
- Dermot O'Leary's pregnant wife Dee Koppang shares first peek inside baby's wardrobe
Good Karma Clothing Is a Netflix for Baby Clothes have 356 words, post on mashable.com at February 24, 2012. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.