HA NOI — Dell announced this week the launch of new services in Viet Nam to offer a comprehensive suite of support and solutions to its partners and customers. The new services – ProSupport and Basic NBD Onsite Support – will help Dell’s commercial customers improve efficiencies, reduce IT infrastructure costs, simplify management, and provide unprecedented business responses. Additionally, Dell will also be providing direct, basic Next Business Day (NBD) warranty services. New optic cable networkproject launched for EVN HA NOI — Quang Dung Technology Company (QD-TEK) and ADC KRONE on Thursday announced the launch of its project on communication networks, network computers and IPTV networks for the office of the Electricity of Viet Nam. The entire system will include more than 13,000 gigabit transmission lines and more than 500 optic cable channels, which are expected to meet the needs of 5,000 people at once. The network was designed and built to adhere to international standards with clean bandwidth quality to save power. The project is expected to be completed in September this year. VinaPhone kicks off music sharing service Ha Noi — VinaPhone has launched Music Gifts, a music service for all mobile phone subscribers. This is one of…
- Pat Gelsinger: Dell a fan of VMware-AWS partnership
- Building Dell’s first 5G laptop: a Q&A with Dell
- IBM creates cloud platform for the telecoms industry to realise 5G potential
- Woolworths starts FY21 on a high by recording an 87% jump in total e-commerce sales
- VMware using Carbon Black to secure the distributed workforce
- Multi-cloud still front of mind for VMware
Dell offers new services to business customers have 252 words, post on at March 5, 2011. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.