Today, might just be the 5th of January for the most of you out there. However for some of us it means it’s just 44 days from pitchers and catchers reporting for spring training! Ridiculous, I know but honestly I cannot wait. Sony knows that many of us suffer from the same problem and to help us cope with such a treacherous wait they have blessed us with information about all the new features to look forward to in MLB 10 The Show. And there’s a whole lot of them! I know many Madden fanatics may not want to hear this, but I’ll be the first to tell you that year in and year out Sony’s MLB franchise probably adds more features to their games than Madden NFL does in 5 years time. Check out the complete list of updates to this years upcoming title below!NEW FEATURES IN MLB 10 THE SHOW• All-Star Break (includes Home Run Derby® and MLB® All-Star Futures Game™) (PS3) – The long-awaited return of Home Run Derby will take place in MLB 10 The Show for PS3. Fully implemented in our season modes and available as a stand-alone mode, Home Run Derby follows the MLB… Read full this story
- Red Sox and MGM Resorts officials reveal additions at Fenway Park
- Saint Joseph High School to resurrect Athletics Hall of Fame on historic night
- Saint Joseph High School has resurrected its Athletics Hall of Fame
- Apple, Facebook, Google, And Alibaba Take Hollywood
- Why is this iconic sports franchise in one of America’s most multicultural cities so lacking in diversity?
- The Science of Building a Better Pitcher
All Of The New Features From MLB 10 The Show Revealed! have 266 words, post on www.dualshockers.com at January 5, 2010. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.