It is certainly nothing wrong with wanting to look as pretty as possible; after all, your face is your calling card, your power suit and for a very long time, it is a well-known fact that a beautiful face is a powerful asset – an asset that can propel a woman through the glass ceiling and beyond when her brains and iq transcend the stratosphere. Many young women, those under the age of 30, flock to the cosmetic counters in droves so they can experiment with colors for every season, moods for evening and natural and not so natural looks for daytime. The kaleidoscope is very enticing as department store after department store, drug store after drug store, boutiques and cosmetic super-stores vie for sales of every type and kind of topical enhancements. Fueled by slick, artful, colorful advertising in magazines and billboards, it is easy to understand how enticing the allure of beauty has permeated our lives. There is certainly nothing wrong with wanting to look as pretty as possible; after all, your face is your calling card, your power suit and for a very long time, it is a well-known fact that a beautiful face is a powerful asset… Read full this story
- As a new ‘vagina spa’ touts unnecessary cosmetic procedures, former Cosmo editor LINDA KELSEY rages... Is no body part too intimate to be made a source of shame?
- 'It's just incredible feeling of peace': Ajay Rochester reveals she is 'cancer free' as she urges women to take a breast ultrasound scan
- No more self-sacrifice: Women must take control of their health; focus on healthy diet and exercise
- Why do women want to be Wags?
- 'I used to be a sexual dynamo!' Breast cancer survivor reveals how the toll her mastectomy had on her sex life inspired her to launch surgery-free treatment for vaginal issues - as she urges women not to 'suffer in silence'
- For better or worse: botched plastic surgeries scare Vietnamese women
- Kim Kardashian's dermatologist reveals the most popular non-invasive procedures requested by his A-list clients - from jawline contouring to non-surgical FOX EYES
- Ladykillers: An A-Z of Women’s Horror Filmmaking
- It's all about selfies! Celebrity plastic surgeon Dr Nassif reveals the top trends in 2019 - and says women are finally turning AWAY from butt injections
- If You Want to See the Best Roles for Young Actresses, Watch Horror Films
Young Women who Use Cosmetic Procedures Fare Better With Facial Exercise have 390 words, post on www.articlesfactory.com at November 5, 2009. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.