There are many factors that cause us to appear older than we really are. Dark circles is one of them and knowing what causes dark circles under eyes is vital to changing your predicament. The main cause is lack of sleep but if this is not an issue for you then there are other reasons. Allergies and atomic dermatitis are two reasons. Your condition might be hereditary and if it runs in the family then that could be the cause. The way we live our life also greatly affects our appearance. Smoking and alcohol have a correlation with darkness under the eyes.Some ethnicities are also more prone to developing this condition. This is especially true for Asians. The reason is due to pigmentation irregularities. Surgery in this case is often a remedy. Another underlying cause is excessive sun exposure as the sun causes the the body to over produce melanin which in turn effects the pigment of the skin.Aging is also a reason why people develop dark circles under eyes. This is due to skin thinning, a common development that occurs as we age. Finding the exact cause can be timing consuming but if dark circles trouble you deeply then… Read full this story
- Do You Have Dark Circles Under Your Eyes?
- How to Easily Banish Dark Under Eye Circles and Other Problems
- Most Common Causes of Puffy Eyes and Dark Circles
- Dark Eye Circles Causing You Stress or is Stress Causing Your Dark Circles?
- Dark Under Eye Circles - What Causes Them?
- Eye Skin Care
- Results Show What the Best Moisturizing Eye Cream Is
- A Guide to Use When You Compare Anti Wrinkle Eye Cream
- The Best Anti Wrinkle Eye Cream Contains Ingredients You May Not Have Heard of Before
- The Best Way to Treat Dry Skin Beneath Eyes
Dark Circles Under Eyes - Know the Reasons have 296 words, post on ezinearticles.com at August 13, 2009. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.