Are you one of the people who struggle in the battle against weight loss? Maybe it’s about time that you examine Oprah’s life in her quest to beat fat.Oprah is a very popular celebrity. She was able to beat the fat four years ago and slimmed down to 160 pounds. All the time she thought that she found the perfect way to stay slim. Then, a problem hit her. She had a problem with her thyroid. Last year, she was again back to 200 pounds and there, she decided that something had to be done. After looking back in what is wrong in her routine, she decided that it would not end with her being fat. She too wanted to look good when there is a special event, reunion, a bar mitzvah, a wedding, and it was frustrating when you needed to lose ten to forty pounds. Here is what she did to prevent weight gain.Oprah said that she let it happen gradually. She had health issues in February 2007 at the age of fifty-three. There was even a time when her legs became swollen and she gained more pounds than ever. She became irritable, then sluggish. She felt that… Read full this story
- Aaaah…Wellness Offers Weight Loss Solution via Zerona Fat Loss Laser
- Vitamin D: Supplement Linked to Weight Loss in Overweight and Obese Children
- Weight loss study wants to pay participants to eat avocados
- Diet Doc Reveals What Consumers Should Know About New hCG Patches For Weight Loss
- Moderate, Short-Term Weight Loss Linked to Significantly Lower Breast Cancer Risk
- Clemson researcher says counting bites leads to weight loss
- ‘90 Day Fiancé’ Star Nicole Nafziger Instagrams 'Proud' Weight Loss Update
- Australian comedian calls out company for using her photos as the 'before' in a weight loss ad
- ‘90 Day Fiancé’ Star Nicole Nafziger Instagrams Weight Loss Update Picture
- How effective can apps be in aiding weight loss?
The Struggle of Weight Loss Ends in Defeat - Oprah's Battle With Fat have 323 words, post on ezinearticles.com at May 20, 2009. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.