Baby, Babe, Bebe, infant, wee one, no matter how you say it, it equals love.Their eyes, their fingers…and oh, those cheeks! Who can resist the chance to cradle a baby in their arms?When you realize that one of these precious cherubs is about to come into your life, one of the first projects that pops into your head is ‘the nursery’ and that is only the beginning. As parents, it is only natural to want to provide safe and warm surroundings for our most precious gift.Where do you start? Well this is an easy one, you’ll need to assess your available square footage and how close you will be for those late night feedings. The next step is to make sure there is some form of natural lighting, preferably at least one window so that the baby does not get their days and nights mixed up so easily.ColorsPaint color is probably one the first things you will need to address. When selecting a color palette remember that you will be looking at it as well…and, for awhile! It is nice if the paint color compliments the overall temperature of the paint colors in the rest of your home. For example,… Read full this story
- Supermum Sue Radford who has welcomed baby number TWENTY-ONE to Britain’s biggest family reveals her VERY daily routine
- Kurkjian's October tales: A near-murder on the mound and the biggest Reds fan in the nursery ward
- Kurkjian's October tales: A monster on the mound and the biggest Reds fan in the nursery ward
- Baby versus grandma
- Nottingham Post's Baby of the Year 2018 winners announced
- Thug who tried to kill baby demanded Jeremy Kyle lie detector to prove innocence
- Prince Harry gets to name snail during trip to school in Australia
- Can YOU find your name in this word search? Only 8% of people can
- What was all the fuss about?
- Toddler scarred for life after being bitten 15 times at soft play centre
Oh, Baby, Baby, What a Nursery! have 324 words, post on ezinearticles.com at March 27, 2009. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.