Stone coasters are among the most long lasting and durable of all of the coasters that you can buy. One problem is that you can’t put them through a dishwasher or they will possibly crack or fall apart. Stone also does not react well to detergents so in some ways stone coasters are not the most hygienic of coasters you can buy however this is not always an issue.To get around this some manufacturers of stone coasters have done things like put a varnish on the stone to protect it from water damage, almost as if they are tile coasters.Some manufacturers only make stone coasters from imported stones. Some are more porous than others. This porous stone is hard to clean but on the other hand it is the best type of stone to use if you are going to make stone coaster out of it. This is because the porous stone will soak up any moisture from a spilled beverage quite readily. This is a bonus if you have your coasters sitting on wood furniture.For beer some companies sell sandstone drink coasters which are a smooth stone with a very wavy pattern. Indian sandstones also a good type of… Read full this story
- Food & Drink Awards 2019
- The ultimate food and drink guide before a midweek evening Newcastle match
- The best places to go for a drink in Peterborough
- How to eat and drink your way around Beeston and Chilwell
- Police stop drink-driver who downed rum because he couldn't find Cheshire Oaks
- Six artificial sweeteners in diet drinks are ‘TOXIC to your gut bacteria’
- What are kidney stones, are they painful, what are the symptoms and causes and how are they treated?
- Derry man transforms life after losing 14 stone
- Madness, Rolling Stones and Taylor Swift classic songs coming to Mickleover
- 5 of the best European bars for drinking beer, including a local Dublin favourite
Stone Drink Coasters have 325 words, post on ezinearticles.com at October 24, 2008. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.