Ho Chi Minh City is considering allowing two additional rehabilitation centers to receive voluntary patients who are willing to pay for treatment, the administration said at a meeting Tuesday. Nguyen Thanh Tai, vice chairman of HCMC People’s Committee, told the city’s legislative office at the meeting to set the fees for addicts. (more…)
- Waymo Expands Its Early Rider Program In Phoenix To Five Businesses
- Lindsay Lohan Chats With Piers Morgan About Drugs, Rehab
- Sears Expands Amazon Tire Installation Program To Entire US
- Best Buy expands Apple repair service program to every US store
- Google expands Android Enterprise Recommended program to rugged smartphones
- Apple is massively expanding its global recycling programs
- Under siege on Wall Street and Main Street, Apple expands its trade-in program overseas
- Trump DOJ Nominee Pushed Scientology-Based Detox Program
- Philippines Plans To Take Drug War To Schools With Searches, Testing
- Most rehabs don’t offer a science-backed treatment for drug addiction. A new initiative aims to change that.
HCMC to expand voluntary drug rehab programs have 166 words, post on at September 11, 2008. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.