I’m going to go out on a limb here and speculate that since you’ve gone to all the trouble and expense of putting up your website (or you’re about to), you’d really prefer that it start pulling its own weight -and by that I mean, bringing in business.If you want prospective clients to pick up the phone after visiting you online, then you can’t afford to have what I call a “Paris Hilton” site.You know, a site that looks flashy but communicates badly.How often have you been to sites that are all glitz and no substance? They may start with a fancy flash page and you’re expected to sit there patiently while the images take forever to load. Or they’re stunningly beautiful in design, but you can’t figure out where the navigation bar is because it’s cleverly hidden in the tumbling waterfall graphic.By the same token, potential clients are not enticed by a site that drones on and on, giving the visitor waaaay too many details about things they’re not really interested in – like where you went to high school or your various business titles. (This, of course, is the Steve Urkel site.)I’m not saying your life isn’t fascinating… Read full this story
- George Clooney Auctioning Off Harley-Davidson And Giving Up Motorcycle Riding
- George Clooney wins Hollywood's Halloween
- George Clooney, Grant Heslov’s Smokehouse Signs First-Look Deal With Paramount Television
- Sally Field and Jane Fonda, Rebels and Role Models for #MeToo Generation (Guest Blog)
- Denzel Washington on his work with the Boys and Girls Club and the power of role models
- Deciem founder calls out George Clooney in bizarre Instagram post
- Minneapolis-born actress Julia Duffy dishes on 'Newhart,' 'Cheers' and George Clooney
- Jeb Bush on President Donald Trump: 'He's not my role model'
- How Alibaba’s Jack Ma became the role model for China’s startup generation
- Manu: role model without being told to be
Why Steve Urkel & Paris Hilton Make Lousy Role Models For Your Website (& Why George Clooney Rules) have 337 words, post on ezinearticles.com at June 19, 2008. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.