Our skin is affected not only by the foods which we eat, but also by the things which it absorbs. This means that whatever you put onto your skin could potentially have a direct effect on its health and appearance. When looking at the cosmetic and skin care products which you use, it may surprise you to know that most of them could be potentially causing your skin problems instead of helping them.Identifying the Cause of the Problem If you are struggling to find the cause of your skin problem then try writing down everything that you use on your body and hair during your daily routine. Note when you started using each product. Is it an old favorite you have used for the last 15 years, or is it a brand new product you just picked up? Have there been any other changes to your beauty routine? If there have been then it is more than likely that the change in products has led to the problems with your skin. Writing a beauty diary will help you narrow down the potential offenders.A figure which may surprise you is that most women tend to use around 12 personal care products… Read full this story
- 'Vampire Diaries' actor joins herd to save elephants
- WORLD CUP DIARY: Southgate knows England have a chance to spring a surprise
- Octopath Traveler Is Nothing Like Final Fantasy VI
- 'If I don't do this, it will haunt me for the rest of my life'
- Pioneering Feminist Philosopher Mary Wollstonecraft on Loneliness, Friendship, and the Courage of Affection
- Community Calendar for July 4
- A Singaporean girl, a tuk-tuk driver from Cambodia and their unexpected friendship
- Insomniac City: Bill Hayes’s Extraordinary Love Letter to New York, Oliver Sacks, and Love Itself
- We ALL Need Little Reminders of Christ
- Susan Sontag’s Queer Life
Beauty Diary - Get the Connection? have 297 words, post on ezinearticles.com at June 18, 2007. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.