Manchester United could delay Chelsea’s celebrations by a further week while Portsmouth could relegate both West Bromwich Albion and Birmingham City this weekend writes David Walker.Chelsea vs Manchester UnitedThe clash of the form teams and the result which could confirm Chelsea’s retention of the Premiership should the Blues win. Chelsea have been impeccable in front of their own fans this season, winning 17 out of 18 Premiership matches. Indeed, the only time they have been beaten inside 90 minutes at home this season was against Barcelona in the Champions League. Manchester United are the Premiership’s form team, with 10 wins in their last 11 matches and the shocking goalless draw against Sunderland the only blot on an immaculate copybook.United have won just four times at Stamford Bridge in 14 Premiership meetings while Chelsea have experienced the same success against the Reds on home soil. The match has finished all square on five occasions so historically there is not much to split the sides. Chelsea have won the last two meetings at home 1-0 while United’s last success came four years ago when they won 3-0.Chelsea go into the match as favourites, but Manchester United could extend the title “race” to… Read full this story
- Premier League restart preview No 3: Bournemouth
- Premier League restart preview No 1: Arsenal
- Premier League odds, Prince-Wright’s picks: Matchweek 35
- Premier League odds, Prince-Wright’s picks: Matchweek 37
- Premier League footballer says ‘I’m gay but I am afraid to come out’ in anguished open letter
- Premier League Playback: Brendan Rodgers gone, but not forgotten
- Who will finish in the Premier League’s top four?
- Wolves vs Everton FREE: Live stream, TV channel, kick-off time and team news for Premier League clash
- Everton vs Leicester: Live stream, TV channel, kick-off time and team news for Premier League clash TONIGHT
- Premier League Darts: Six nights played behind closed doors in Milton Keynes in August
Walker's Word - Premier League Betting Preview 29/30 April 2006 have 310 words, post on ezinearticles.com at April 26, 2006. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.