I really do not go to the movies often, maybe three times a year, usually for big screen productions like Lord of the Rings or any Star Wars episode or the new King Kong, once in a while for an off-beat drama or comedy. That’s not to say I don’t watch flicks–I do, just in the privacy of my own place. The problem is that audiences annoy me with the talking and the chewing and the crunching and the snorting already. I have a control issue about my viewing environment, okay?Anyway, I can count on one hand, assuming none of my digits have been hacked off, the number of so called horror movies I have seen in a theater in my life. The last one–Alien, 1979. The last one I purposely rented to see was The Blair Witch Project, 1999. Of course, I have tuned in on the usual stuff around Halloween to get my fill of Freddie, Michael and the gang. It’s like anything else, when I want to laugh, I watch comedy; when I want to think, I watch a documentary. I know what I want to experience, when I want to experience it. And once in a… Read full this story
- Parmanu The Story of Pokhran movie review: The climax of John Abraham’s film keeps you hooked
- The Irishman Movie Review: Martin Scorsese's Film Is A Rambling Masterpiece
- Kamala Movie Review: This Aju Varghese Starrer Is A
- Batman Ninja movie review: The most original version of the Dark Knight since Christopher Nolan
- Solo A Star Wars Story movie review: It’s like Sholay meets The Godfather, absolutely delightful
- Junglee Movie Review: Chuck Russell Delivers A Mammoth Disappointment With This Vidyut Jammwal Film
- Bhavesh Joshi Superhero movie review: Harshvardhan Kapoor is sincere, film is intriguing
- Happy Sardar Movie Review: A Colourful Entertainer That Lacks Soul!
- Knives Out Movie Review: This Daniel Craig-Chris Evans Starrer Makes For A Decent Watch
- Bhaagamathie movie review: Anushka Shetty owns this edge-of-the-seat thriller
"Hostel" Hostility - A Movie Review have 327 words, post on ezinearticles.com at January 9, 2006. This is cached page on Gatofuns. If you want remove this page, please contact us.